Court Work Services
At Computex, we consider it our obligation to simplify many administrative processes for our clients, and legal proceedings are no exception. In addition to our comprehensive bookkeeping, we also provide court work services. Leveraging our network of business and legal experts, we’re prepared to handle paperwork at every step of the court process. At your request, you can count on our agents to:
- Review Resident Ledgers for Arrears Balances
- Prepare Summons & Complaints
- Send Out FDCPA Notices
- Track Court Actions
- Retrieve Date/Docket Number Information
- Appear in Court on Your Behalf
- Have An Experienced Attorney on Every Case
- Negotiate Stipulation Agreements with Residents
- Fill Out Certifications for Warrants
- Track Warrants Until They Are Issued
- Coordinate with Court Officers to Schedule Lockouts
Whether we’re representing your records in court or filing eviction paperwork, you can expect nothing less than exceptional customer service. No matter what your needs, rest assured that our team will work endlessly to make your job as a rental property owner easier.
Contact our agents to learn more about our court work services. We proudly serve property owners all throughout the state of New Jersey.